|08:58 pm - Fried-day gratitudes|
1. Snow was only on roofs. Streets were clear and not terribly wet.
2. Eyes are OK. Something that might at a later date turn into macular degeneration can be offset by eyedrops.
3. Optometrist did not order the expensive out-of-OHIP test this year, hence bill was considerably under expectation.
4. Was not supposed to work today, but various people's conveniences meant I did. Money, even if not much, and love.
5. Doubtless walking the bike four long blocks, blind and in the teeth of hurricane westwind, will count for some calorie burning.
Weekend. Thank god.