Thu Feb 9th, 2017
|09:12 pm - Trouble not the heart of a student...|
...because thou too hadst midterm exams once upon a time. Not since high school, actually, but I gather the sciences at uni work differently. So I gave up my day off to a poor bunny with two exams on Tuesday, which means going out in the storm that is heading our way. It will drop a couple of inches by day's end before the temps hit 45F on Saturday.
Thus my gratitudes:
1. Dry and clear today and got all my erranding done, including a very large bottle of gin.
2. TTC cancellations on Saturday do not affect any of the stations I have to use to visit my aunt.
3. Red-haired Nfld(?) cashier was sweetly and gratifyingly impressed by incandescens's quilted shopping bag.
4. Gas bill is the same as December's, even with the notice: 'you have used 4% more gas than this time last year and weather has been 12% warmer.' Which I don't believe. January 2015 was much warmer than this year.
5. Physio keeps the knees happy for today at least. Tomorrow's snow may change that as Wednesday's walking undid Tuesday's ultrasound.
6. (cross fingers) Can sleep until noon tomorrow if
I please no one calls.
Thank you! That's really nice to hear. And I'm glad the bag's holding up.
(I really should try to make some more of those sometime.)
Crossing my fingers that you get to sleep in.
It is a truly lovely and eye-catching bag. Also useful.
Nothing woke me in the morning but my body, that insisted it was awake at 7:30. -_-