|09:38 pm - Saturday happinesses|
1. Ran into one of my favourite fathers of all time at the local cafe, grabbing an espresso while his son had a violin lesson. Asked how the boy was doing, M reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out, not an i-phone, but his wallet with photos of E at various ages. Old school and European: I love it.
2. Kind bro brought his screwdriver's attention to my new Dirt devil, so now I have a super sucker of a vacuum cleaner again.
3. Warm-for-November and sunny Saturday in a yellow autumn; the city glows.
4. Acupuncture today, so for once I have a totally free Sunday tomorrow, and an extra hour of it as well.
5. Someone put out a heavy steel teflon-coated frying pan on the boulevard. No idea why- teflon still functional, unless that's the reason. My gain. Cooked up mushrooms for my fave dish of rotini with mushrooms and diced ham, yum yum.