Sun Feb 1st, 2015
|11:50 am - Mundanities|
1. Either I have caught a cold or (snorts gently) I am allergic to something growing in Toronto in January. The former is more likely, the latter is what it feels like. Successive sneezes is an allergy marker in my world.
2. I used to hallucinate ringing telephones. Now I hallucinate 'text message in' pinging cell phones. That didn't take long.
3. Had more of this entry written last night but lost connection after #2. Now have forgotten what I was saying.
4. Finally finished bloody Whitechapel Gods, skimming all the way.
5. Should not walk too much, but did yesterday-- down to Bloor, along to Doug Miller's new store, by the library to return Kyoka's Japanese Gothic Tales, to the drugstore for anti-histamines, and up to my cafe. Then home, ditched backpack, and went out to scrape ice off part of the Baptists' frontage. Today leg is hysterical, the Baptists finished the rest of their sidewalk themselves, and we have 6-7" forecast to fall tonight.
French, The Likeness
Leyser, Medieval Women
-- Curtsies and Conspiracies
-- Etiquette and Espionage
-- Waistcoats and Weaponry
Peters, Whitechapel Gods
Cannot count the Kyoka because I gave up on the third story when it looked to be exactly the same as 1 and 2.
Wahaha, i hallucinate ringtones and txt beeps too, especially that of the blackberry which i had to carry fOr work. Also had nighmares about the phone key boards not working.
The downside of needing a phone for work. Sad. I mean, people calling me for work is why I hate my landline; seems unfair that work should ruin calls as well.