2. Wore my viscose trousers to acupuncture yesterday, so they dried out fast after I was caught in a monsoon coming home.
3. Cell phone had conniptions about being in backpack during same- wouldn't turn on, wouldn't turn off, prompted me to turn off while I was using it. Stuck it in some rice and now, fingers crossed, it seems to be working again.
4. The kilo I put on on Sunday was gone today. Doubtless thanks to acupuncture debloating, but grateful nonetheless.
5. Ontario Covid numbers have been under 100 cases for two days in a row. Eeyore waits to see how things look in two weeks- went to stage three on Friday- but for now is good.
6. South next door had people visiting the reno site yesterday, and can't think who it might be but the new owner whom I met only once and whose face I cannot of course remember. But if it was her, then she has a husband and small daughter, which is cool.